Abacus Financial Services provides access to finance for a range of housing related products for members of Retirement funds, who are able to afford monthly loan repayments. Our primary focus is to provide housing loans backed by members’ retirement savings as collateral.
We are passionate about providing value-added services and have partnered with SETA-accredited companies that provide Borrower-education services, to assist our clients to maintain healthy credit lives.
We have established Stakeholder Relationships to ensure seamless service-provision that is relevant to our clients’ needs.
- To utilise the inherent Abacus expertise to surpass client expectations.
- To drive expert advice and effective Stakeholder relationship management.
- To maintain a sustainable business that delivers on promises.
- To create a welcoming service culture, appropriate to the target market
- To be a leader in the accessible and affordable housing loans market in South Africa, providing a seamless and relevant service experience to our clients.
- To become very successful in providing significant and sustainable benefits to all Stakeholders.
- Abacus employees are key to the business and important to the organisation.
- Our primary objective is customer satisfaction. Our service ethic towards Customers and Stakeholders is defined by respect and dignity.
- Abacus maintains confidentiality of information entrusted to the Company, from whatever source.